Want to join the WakeWell Team? Now could be your chance! WakeWell is hiring for a part-time administrator, and we are super excited for the opportunity to add someone to our growing organization. Check out the Job Description below and send your resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Board of Directors will be conducting the hiring process and we hope to fill this position by the end of the May. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Good luck and God Bless!
WakeWell’s mission is to Love God, Love Others and Love Wake. We desire to be a light within the wake industry and preach the gospel of Jesus to every rider across the globe. We are seeking a part-time Administrator to join our staff to support the day-to-day operations of our organization.
Reporting to the National Director, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks of keeping WakeWell running smoothly. From appointment setting and scheduling reminders to communicating with our staff and volunteer leaders, this person will be the organized glue that supports the staff and the operations.
A large majority of the responsibilities can be done remotely; Starting out with an estimated 8-10 hours/week commitment, with the potential to add more hours in the future as the organization continues to grow and expand.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling the WakeWell Staff’s calendars and appointments.
- Assisting with travel and event booking. Finding best flights, routes, rental cars, hotels, and events for the staff to best utilize their time.
- Support communications: email campaigns and communications, as needed
- Communicate with outside vendors (apparel, printing, marketing, donor gifts, etc.)
- Manage database of Chapter leaders, Chapter attendees, retail customers, industry relations, and donors making sure all contacts are captured and included on any/all communication that corresponds to them.
- Contribute to WakeWell’s bookkeeping with minor receipt management and entry tasks
- Scheduling and note taking at meetings, as needed
- Other administrative tasks and duties, as needed
Required Character Traits and Competencies:
- Active Christian faith
- Integrity, humility, and conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable as a team member
- Active listener, service-oriented with genuine care for people
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Great initiative and execution, self-motivated, resourceful
- Exceptional problem solving and organization skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience serving as an administrator is preferred, but transferrable experience and skillsets are also valued
- Minimum of four-year college degree preferred, but negotiable based on experience
- Proficient in Google Business Suite, Google Spaces, Google Calendar, iCal, Microsoft Excel, Mail Chimp, and Facebook Business Suite
- Must pass background check
- Competitive compensation will be determined at the time of hiring based on experience and qualifications.
SEND YOUR RESUMÉS TO: